Welcome Friends!
This is my first attempt at blogging so forgive the noob if I do or say something stupid. Writing is NOT one of my strong points so don't spend a lot of time worrying about grammar but more over the msg. This blog is for all of us man, fathers and husbands who want to improve our relationships with out wives, kids and others. To overcome anger and destructive behaviors and to support each other in CHANGING who we are and becoming men of change, courage and power through love and understanding towards our selves and those who matter so much to us in our lives. Straight is not always measured in physical strength but as men we are lead to think and believe this is in fact the truth. I propose a truly strong man is one who is unafraid to love and comfort others, to be supportive and positive and to be consistent. Now you might be thinking soft and well spoken maybe a little but being solid well rounded man has straight of conviction in all things he does and is immovable in who he is as a leader in a home. these dynamics are so important to having a solid strong home and together we can work to support and help others who want to be better then what we are today. So a few rules I must insist on. 1, I will not support profane or all out rood comments about others posts or in general. The English language is vast and so find others words or ways to communicate constructively. 2, People may express and are encouraged to share any religious feelings regarding their own commitment to change but opposing peoples beliefs or putting down a persons faith will not be tolerated. Just so you all know I am LDS (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and so expect me to share my views on faith in this process as it pertains to me. I may share a scriptural reference as part of something I learn I would hope you do also. and finally 3, if you have nothing positive or supportive to say about others then don't say anything. We all are our own worst critics we don't need anymore from others unless it is asked for. Otherwise let the journey begin for all of us. the road may be long and we may struggle (I know I will) but with each others help and support we can do this. Thanks for letting me share this with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment