Hello people,
Well been away from the blog due to a bug that came in a a Lyon and out like a Lamb. But I am much better now. So how has the past days been on my 7 day goal you might ask. Well not that bad really until this morning when the dog jumped on my after being outside in the mud. Scratch one clean shirt... Yah kinda lost it. Funny how something so small would make me snap so quick, yet two kids in a screaming match at each other and I am just fine. Over all I think I have handled my self pretty good in keeping my temper. Although I am a bear when I am sick I did my best to not be that bear this time. I had a hard time keeping my temper the other night with my wife as we disagreed about some thing to do with the Scouting program I am a part of. But in the end it worked out okay. Although I must say I was at the edge for a while. I just kept thinking about my goal and how she was expressing more frustration then being critical of some things. We all have our good and bad days. I am no exception to that, but it's can be hard to remember that some one other then me may be having one of those days too and you are just the sounding board to help them work past it. Something I learned a long time ago I recalled this week is most people will not open themselves up like that to just anyone. Most times only people they trust, so you can look at it like I did in the end and realize that your being trusted to listen to someone work out a issue, who feels safe in doing so with you knowing you will not use it to hurt them or judge them for their feelings. It is a interesting point of view that's for sure and one that if you think about it makes a good deal of seance. Tomorrow I will be setting my new set of goals for this week. So until then Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment